Thursday, March 11, 2010

Death on Youtube--the rewrite

First of all we need to change the title since YouTube is a trademark. So we have suggestions from grade 5 at Charles Beaudoin: Killing on the Internet, Death on a Skateboard (mine), Killing on Video.

Well as brainstorming goes, I've come up with this one because of something my good friend
and fellow writer Gisela Sherman said: Death Goes Viral.
Another friend and writer Lynda Simmons (Getting Rid of Rose) suggested I need more of a sense of place. So off I went to Maple Skatepark and took some photos. Who remembered that it was so small. There's also a tiny one at Brant Hills but only one BMX biker at a time could go in that one.

The push is on. I want to have this off to my agent and Norwegian Publisher on Friday.
Wish me luck.




3 comments:

Lynda said...

They put stairs in a skateboard park? Who knew?
Cheers

Sylvia McNicoll said...

That's for "grinding". Such a safe sport even when the city gives it a park.

Anonymous said...

The stairs are for jumps, the metal rails are for grinding.