Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Beauty Returns Nominated for the BC Stellar Award

While I haven't been officially notified, a fellow writer friend Jo-Ellen Bogart emailed me that my novel Beauty Returns had been nominated for this teen choice award.  The email came late on Tuesday night when we had stayed up to watch Obama speak after he won the election.

What a delightful surprise! I love the voting awards because so many more kids read the book as a result. I can only hope I make it out to BC to visit some of readers there.

2 comments:

Norma Charles said...

I just checked out the site under BC Steller Book Awards, and guess what!! Your book, Beauty Returns is on the list!!
Congratulations! It's such a wonderful book, I'm sure it'll get plenty of votes. It's already got mine.
Cheers,
Norma

Norma Charles said...

Hi again, Sylvia.
Maybe you can help me. I tried to start a blog under and I entered some stuff initially, but I can't see where or how to add to it. How do you do that?
Congrats again on the Steller nomination!
Norma