Friday, December 29, 2006

Goals and Resolutions

To take the time to do things I enjoy or at least remember to enjoy the things I’m doing!

Tomorrow I’m having a manicure and pedicure, the gift certificate for which was given to me in September. Wow, it takes me that long to get around to using it. I also have a massage gift certificate, but I’m making the appointment right away this time.

Tomorrow I also hope to take my guitar (that I bought with money from my first summer job babysitting back when I was sixteen) and replace the broken string. It’s been quite a few years since I last played. If that works out, and the guitar’s not warped or anything, I hope to visit my friendly musician Angela McKay for a lesson or two. I want to be able to accompany myself singing the lullaby I wrote for Kyle in Beauty Returns.

No comments: